Main » 2012 » December » 31 » Wishing You HAPPY NEW YEAR!
5:15 AM
Wishing You HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Englishclub.uz is happy to wish you all very happy New Year! May 2013 and many other coming years be full of happy moments spent with family and friends, triumphs achieved at the end of a long battle and happiness built by loving each other. Thank you so much for following us on our web-site during the past two years. In 2013 we intend to develop our web-site further and offer you many other new and interesting projects to participate and improve your English, publish interesting posts to enrich your existing knowledge and add more social features to make your browsing experience much more fun.  Please hug all your family members and friends. HAPPY NEW YEAR!

By the way we tried to be creative and original to make an original New Year postcard. Hope you liked it and see the number 2013 shown by hands.

Views: 7113 | Added by: Founder | Rating: 0.0/0
Total comments: 14
0   Spam
1 elmurod1202   (2012-12-31 7:13 AM)
  Thank you very much English Club group for wishes and for nice postcard, I wish you HAPPY NEW YEAR too. Even if I'm a new here in this site, but I found it very useful to improve my English, I hope in 2013 your users' number will increase sharply and we'll discuss in interesting projects as well.
I wish you all success!.

0   Spam
2 Founder   (2012-12-31 6:33 PM)
  Dear Elmurod thank you very much for your kind wishes. We also wish you and your family members Happy New Year!!! Good luck in your studies!!! smile

0   Spam
3 Ahmedoff   (2013-01-19 8:46 PM)
  Thank u very much Ec team for such a nice wishes. I also wish u all the best wishes. I like ur this web-project very much. Cuz it's very very useful for us. I hope u will keep going ahead. Thank u very much again.

0   Spam
4 Moderator   (2013-01-21 10:15 AM)
  Thank you Ahmedoff for your support, it is nice to have such users like you. Stay tuned in Englishclub is bringing a new project.

0   Spam
5 New_Man   (2013-02-10 9:11 PM)
  hi everybody! i am a new member on englishclub.uz.   can anybody help me?  how can i post my esseys to englishclub.uz

0   Spam
6 New_Man   (2013-02-10 9:13 PM)
  Thanks in advance!

0   Spam
7 Marrylorry   (2017-01-21 11:53 AM)
  Hello everybody! I desire to chew out tattle on you a diminutive roughly myself, I am actually a on easy street bride, I like to repudiate a note a smiling frolic and I tenderness my robbery, I'm fine but there is no supplement of a participant with whom I could well-founded take sex. You speak with conditions is the measure and cold hard cash that would comprise to accomplishment I have no metre suited for dates and meetings that would just talk. I barely hunger for passionate gender without commitment. Core expanse 3 athletic, seductive, despondent growth. My photos are here http://sex911.top/Marrylorry There is a gismo, and she can appear c rise, reasonable keep an apartment where you can come. If you are married, you can be your mistress. If you are interested then opt correspond with or call.

0   Spam
8 Micrompli47t   (2017-02-10 10:13 PM)
Purchasing a used or new automobile might be a tough approach unless you know what you are undertaking. By educating yourself about car buying prior to deciding to go to the dealership, you possibly can make issues simpler on your own. The following tips might help your upcoming shopping trip be more enjoyable.

Usually provide a mechanic coupled when shopping for a fresh car. Automobile sellers are notorious for selling lemons and you do not desire to be their next victim. Provided you can not have a technician to look at vehicles together with you, a minimum of make sure that you have him review your closing decision before buying it.

Know your limitations. Before starting buying for your car or van, determine what you can afford to pay out, and adhere to it. Don't overlook to feature fascination with your estimations. You will probably spend around 20 % as a down payment as well, so be prepared.

Just before going to a car dealership, know what kind of motor vehicle you desire. Study all of you choices just before shopping so that you can evaluate which works for your finances and household needs. Do your homework to find out just how much you ought to be paying for the prospective vehicle.

Before signing any contract take the time to read through every series, such as the small print. If there is something detailed that you just do not recognize, do not signal up until you get an solution that you recognize. Unsavory salesmen can use an agreement to insert a lot of costs that were not talked about.

In the event you keep your previous suggestions in mind the very next time which you go shopping for a car, you will certainly be prone to get a better bargain. Investing in a automobile does not have to become headache. Simply use the tips with this post and you may receive the auto you desire with a good value.

0   Spam
9 Valentinlorry   (2017-02-14 10:52 AM)
  Observe! The argue for Valentine's majority! The vital rob of iphone 7 new, as probably as many gifts and other prizes! All you need is to incline here http://sex911.top/valentine/?s=275174 fully unabated a layout of yourself and compose a whodunit stand behind how you will-power pleasure soy mate. Learn more far the vitality here http://sex911.top/valentine/?s=275174 after check-in. Hire a advance on up, the counterpart of prizes is fixed! All 100 Iphone 7 hand-out

0   Spam
10 AnnaGaush   (2017-02-23 0:46 AM)
  Hello! Did you know that the size of the discount on purchases in Alliexpress can reach 70-90%? No? Then you can check for yourself:[url=http://got.by/e98qm]
Click to view a quick tutorial[/url]

0   Spam
11 Pierrecit   (2017-03-09 2:11 PM)
  andrewsolutions

0   Spam
12 Pierrecit   (2017-03-10 2:40 AM)
  - Злая! - Зато справедливая! - Беспощадная! - Зато в обиду никого не дам! - Возлюбленная! - И я тебя люблю. (Вот так нужно ссориться!)

0   Spam
13 EalijahWepDG   (2017-03-10 3:59 AM)
  Улыбнись! Ведь кто-то тебя любит!

0   Spam
14 EalijahWepDG   (2017-03-10 4:42 AM)
  Твердо стойте на собственном нежелании вникать в формулы алгебры. В реальной жизни, уверяю вас, никакой алгебры нет.

Only registered users can add comments.
[ Registration | Login ]